Safety & Care
Safety & Care Guide For Using Your Incense Waterfall Burner
These products are sold for the sole purpose of using as incense. We are not responsible for any other use.
- Never leave your incense burner unattended while in use.
- Keep on a flat and stable surface.
- Do not move while lit.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not ingest. If ingestion occurs, seek medical attention.
- Burn incense with adequate ventilation and sufficient fresh air flow by opening up windows.
- Keep away from anything that can catch fire such as curtains, furniture, overhanging trees or clothes.
- Always have suitable fire safety equipment, such as a dry powder extinguisher or suitable fire blanket.
- Only use compatible incense cones with the burner.
The information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
My Wellness makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice.
You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information available to you.
You should not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.